We are a proud community
- An Award winning Learning Hub providing a 21st Century learning enviroment which blends a traditional library with state of the art facilities for student research.
- Specialist facilities for Science, Maths, Visual and Performing Arts, Computing, Horticulture and Technology Studies.
- Trade Training Centre focussing on the construction industry, linking with future employment opportunities.
- Community Garden for the education in sustainability through Home Economics and Science and supporting vocational opportunities in Horticulture.
- Senior Learning Area catering for independent and collaborative study preparing students for university.
- Specialist Middle School area for junior students with areas for group work.
- Extensive up to date technology such as laptops and interactive smart boards.
- Special Education facilities such as Reading Tutorial Centre and two Special Education classes.
- Extensive grounds for student recreation.